“To create a fun-filled and happy place.”
- Nurturing and promote “wholesome Jamaican values” and create an environment where the family institution can flourish.
- To promote creativity, imagination, and fun.
- To pay close attention to consistency, detail and live up to expectations.
- To preserve and control the Coco Jam experience, ensuring every experience is what we promised and is better than the one before.
- To take our place as the number one family entertainment and party place in Jamaica and eventually the Caribbean.
Company Culture and Environment
The Management and Team of Coco Jam give priority to fostering a work environment in which employees feel prioritized, safe, cared for and in which they can realize their professional potential and development.
In so doing, it is paramount to create and organizational culture which enables and fosters trust, integrity, communication, sharing of ideas, and continuous progression.
We cater to families, which entail love, trust, ever present smiles, laughter and a bond that is natural and unconditional. In order to create that environment for our customers, we must first be able to create it among ourselves as a Coco jam family. We expect each member of our team to see ach other as brothers and sisters, and maintain this notion in matters of conflict resolution, communication, and work ethic.